- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 10 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 5 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Accountability Court Peshawar Awards 12 Years imprisonment to Ex-Assistant Manager CSD
Peshawar: Accountability Court Peshawar Judge Mr. Wilayat Ali Shah while announcing its verdict in favour of a reference filed by NAB KP awarded 12 Years Imprisonment to Ms. Saba Zaman Ex-Assistant Manager CSD, Peshawar with Rs. 50 Million Fine, 10 years Imprisonment with Rs. 30 Million Fine to Faisal Nadeem brother of Saba Zaman and 05 Years Imprisonment with Rs.10 Million Fine to Sameen Jan in Driver Cheating Public at Large Case.
As per details, NAB KP had authorized inquiry / investigations against the accused persons. During the course of inquiry, it was revealed that the accused persons deprived a number of persons of their hard earned money on the pretext of investment in business and promise to pay back the principal amount along with handsome profit thus fraudulently embezzled millions of rupees. To establish confidence, the accused persons returned a percentage of original amounts to certain affectees by showing it as a profit. But the affectees who had invested amount were deprived off their hard earned savings.
Consequently, NAB KP had filed a reference against Miss. Saba Zaman, Ex-Assistant Manager CSD, Peshawar, Mr. Faisal Nadeem and Mr. Sameen Jan after completion of inquiry / investigations, allegedly involved in embezzlement worth Rs.49.10 Million in the year 2012.
On this, Accountability Court Peshawar on Monday announced its verdict in favour of NAB KP reference.