- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 8 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 1 day ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 6 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 7 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 1 week ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 1 week ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 1 week ago
Acacia & Delamere Wings at The Norfolk Hotel Revamp to Unveil Modern Facilities
NAIROBI, KENYA–(Marketwire – Sep 11, 2012) – Established in 1904, The Norfolk Hotel is synonymous with Kenya’s history and over the years it has played host to adventurers, royalty and countless celebrities. Characterized by its unique sense of style and an unparalleled service excellence, this Nairobi hotel is undergoing a soft refurbishment to the Delamere and Acacia Wings to bring a host of luxurious and modern conveniences to its guests.
With the completion of the Delamere Wing, and the Acacia Wind renovations underway, guests can now enjoy the hotel’s charm and unique personality with an array of ungraded amenities. The restoration of these accommodations in Kenya includes contemporary furnishings, such as plush arm chairs, lush floor rugs, coffee lounge tables, additional bedside lamps, the replacement of the mini bar with chic cabinets, and detailed touches, such as brass socket outlets to give the rooms a deluxe feel.
Additionally, new multimedia plug-and-play hubs provide a single touch point for accessing the TV, laptop and music. Furthermore, the bathrooms have been given a complete overhaul to create more space, and now boast shower sets with frameless glass cubicles, upgraded sinks & vanity counters, installing and wall-to-wall mirrors.
Hypo Allergic Stays
Another exciting feature to this Nairobi hotel is the conversion of five rooms into hypoallergenic or low allergen content accommodations. Beyond the substitution of feather pillows and duvets, the floor boasts a filtration system to further purify the air and dramatically reduce dust in the rooms.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, which will arrive in destinations as diverse as Jaipur, Kyiv and Manila in 2012, is a celebrated collection of more than 60 luxury properties around the globe. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also recognized internationally for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. Fairmont is owned by FRHI Holdings Limited, a leading global hotel company with over 100 hotels under the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands. The company also manages Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel branded luxury private residences club, whole-ownership residences and serviced residences properties.