- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 10 hours ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 5 days ago
ABAD to get representation in KWSB
Karachi: Karachi Water & Sewerage Board and Association of Builders & Developers ABAD have agreed up on giving representation to ABAD in the board of Karachi Water & Sewerage Board.
Whereas, ABAD agreed upon giving 50% of commercialization charges to KW&SB. Representatives of ABAD has also assured Managing Director KW&SB Misbahuddin Farid that ABAD would play its role for deliverance of outstanding dues on defaulting builders.
During a luncheon; in the honour of M.D KW&SB Misbahuddin Farid, hosted by ABAD various matters of interest were discussed.
M.D KW&SB Misbahuddin Farid and D.M.D Revenue Waqar Hashmi represented KW&SB where Chairman ABAD Anwar Gagahi, Nusrat Mirza Chughtai, Talha Farooqi, Arif Siddique, Farooq uz Zaman, Babar Mirza Chughtai, Saleem Zaki, Ameen Chappal, Firdos Shamim Naqvi, Junaid Talu, Rehmat Ilahi, Mohiuddin and others from ABAD participated in the discussion.
M.D KW&SB Misbahuddin Farid issued orders to resolve the issues presented by builders during the meeting. He also provided a list of defaulters to ABAD.
On this occasion M.D KW&SB stated that KW&SB on one hand serving as a public service institution provides water to the citizens bringing it to the city from reservoirs 200 km away from the city through three pumping phases. O the other pumps out 550 million gallons of sewage into the sea daily.
He said that in order to continue swift public service KW&SB would require cooperation from the consumers might it be commercial or residential. Members of ABAD assured KW&SB that they would play their role for cooperation and communication between KW&SB and Builders. It was also decided in the meeting to formulate a joint committee in this regard to look over all such matters.
Members of ABAD repeated their previous demands emphasizing on representation of ABAD in the board of KW&SB. M.D KW&SB agreeing to their demand approved their representation in the board.
Furthermore, he stated that KW&SB is ensuring provision of swift water supply and sewage disposal however, KW&SB does not receives anything from Commercialization and External Development Charges, despite the fact that KW&SB plays an important role in the development and new settlements. Members of ABAD agreed that KW&SB should receive 50% of Commercialization Charges.
Misbahuddin Farid in his speech after the luncheon stated that, KW&SB values the role ABAD is playing in the industrial and economic development of Karachi. We have always give attention to the advices we receive from ABAD regarding water supply and sewage disposal systems and projects.
Members of ABAD speaking on this occasion praised the role of M.D KW&SB Misbahuddin Farid and other officers hoping that upcoming projects KIV and SIII would be pivotal in the development of the city.