4 die of gas suffocation - Pakistan News Digest

4 die of gas suffocation

QUETTA: Four persons including two children died of suffocation here Tuesday. According to details a family a husband, wife and their two children went to sleep leaving gas heater on in their room in Khalifa Street near Burma hotel Sariab road. At night gas caused suffocation and they all died. They were identified as Ayesha Noor 3, Samiullah 4, Naeem Khan and Mst Shameem Bibi

Their dead bodies were removed to civil hospital for post mortem.

   

Related Posts

   

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply