- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 3 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 17 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 20 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 24 hours ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 24 hours ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
329 ambulances hand over to Rescue-1122 in KP
The Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has handed over three hundred and twenty-nine ambulances to Rescue-1122 to further improve its services across the province.
According to Director General Rescue-1122 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the ambulance services are being provided in thirty-one districts of the province.
He added that over nine and half thousand patients were shifted to hospitals so far through these ambulances.
Source: Radio Pakistan