- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
2nd meeting of the Standing Committee on Interior was held today
Islamabad, 2nd meeting of the Standing Committee on Interior was held today under the Chairmanship of Raja Khurram Shahzad Nawaz, MNA. The meeting started with the recitation from the Holy Quran.
Fatiha was offered for Shuhada who have lost their lives in the recent aggressionin AJK; the Committee also paid tribute to the whole Nation and especially to PAF Pilots and the Ground Forces for theirbravery. Then, the Committee decided to proceed with the agenda.
The Minister of State for Interior briefed the Standing Committee about the Ministry's working. He apprised the Committee that Ministry of Interior is a dynamic team which is working round the clock. He assured his full cooperation, above party level and in the best interest of the Country. He expected similar cooperation from the Standing Committee.
The Secretary, Ministry of Interior, presented overall view of the Ministry and afterwards the Additional Secretary-I briefed the Standing Committee about the vision, mission, mandate, organizational structure, attached departments and functions of the Ministry.
National Database and Registration Authority (Amendment) Bill, 2019, moved by Molana Abdul Akbar Chitrali, MNA, was presented before the Standing Committee. The bill was deferred till next meeting of the Standing Committee.
Hon. Members/MNAs/Mover Mr. Sher Akbar Khan, Malik Sohail Khan, Mr. Raza Nasrullah, Malik Karamat Ali Khokhar, Nawab Muhammad Yousuf Talpur, Nawabzada Shah Zain Bugtti, Ms. Nafeesa Inayatullah Khan Khattak, Moulana Abdul Akbar Chitrali, and the Minister of State for Interior attended the meeting besides the senior officers from the Ministry of Interior, NADRA, FIA, ICT, Civil Defence, CDA, NPB, and other related departments with their staff.
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN