- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
20member delegation of Tehreek Minhajul Quran meets Mumtaz Bhutto in Karachi, request for support and participation in Long March
Karachi: A 20member delegation of Tehreek Minhajul Quran, led by its central leader Dr. Rafique Ahmed Abbasi, met PMLN leader Mumtaz Ali Bhutto here at his residence on Sunday.
The delegation conveyed a special message of Dr. Tahirul Qadri to Mumtaz Ali Bhutto and requested for extending support to the Long March announced for January 14, 2013 from Lahore to Islamabad. Mumtaz Bhutto was also invited to participate in the Long March. On this occasion, Dr. Tahirul Qadri also talked to Bhutto on phone.
Talking to the delegation, Mumtaz Bhutto said he was bound to party discipline and PMLN chief Mian Nawaz Sharif and other central leadership would take any decision regarding participation in Long March.
The delegation members told Bhutto that Tehreek Minhajul Quran was not against PMLN or Mian Nawaz Sharif and in fact it was struggling against corrupt rulers. They requested him to convey their message to Mian Nawaz Sharif.
PMLN leader Mumtaz Bhutto said his party was already struggling against characterless and corrupt rulers to dislodge them.
The delegation consisted of Makhdoom Nadeem Ahmed Hashmi, Syed Ghazanfar Iqbal Qadri, Dr. S.M. Zameer and others.