- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 4 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 4 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 4 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 5 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 5 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 5 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 5 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 5 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 6 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 6 days ago
19 Zaireen burnt, 25 injured in attack on bus
MASTUNG: Nineteen zaireen were burnt alive and 25 others seriously injured when a passenger bus was blown up here Sunday.
According to details three buses of Zaireen escorted by Levies were going to Iran from Lahore today. Miscreants exploded a remote control car by hitting it with a bus at Daringarh about 20 Km from Mastung along RCD highway today. First bus was hit by the explosion and was completely destroyed. Explosion was heard at distance. It pieces were spread at distance.
After explosion it caught fire. And it was completely destroyed. Some of the Zaireen were blown up in air due to intensity of explosion.
Most of Zaireen were burnt. A total of 43 people were travelling in this bus. Of these 19 were killed while 25 sustained injuries. Fifteen men and four women were among the injured.
Deputy Commissioner Mastung Tufail Baloch, Assistant Commissioner Anwar Shahwani reached the sot along with heavy contingent of Levies. They immediately shifted injured to BMC hospital Quetta by private vehicles and ambulances. Fire of the bus was controlled after two hours. Rescue workers removed 19 charred bodies from the bus. These bodies could not be identified. These were also sent to Quetta by ambulances Second bus was also damaged in the explosion.
Bomb Disposal Squad sources said that it was not suicide attack. It was carried out by remote control device planted in a car. Seventy to 80 kilograms of explosive material was planted. Number plate of Car No.CP3582 and other parts were taken into custody.
Meanwhile Interior Minister Rehman Malik has called a report from Inspector General Balochistan police.