- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 10 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 14 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 17 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 21 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 22 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 22 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 23 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 23 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
12killed, 20 injured in suicide attack in Spin Boldak
CHAMAN: Twelve persons including Chief of District Shura Spin Boldak were killed and 20others were injured in two suicide attacks at the Shura office Sunday.
Taliban claimed responsibility of the attacks.
According to details two suicide attacks were carried out at Shura office in Spin Boldak tiny Afghan town bordering Chaman today. At that time a meeting was underway there. Due to suicide attacks roof and walls of shura office collapsed and all the participants buried under. Identity card office in the vicinity was also damaged.
An eye witness told that Chief of District shura Haji Dadullah Noorzai, Qasab Noorzai, Doctor Noorzai, Juma Khan, Haji Razzaq and his son’s dead bodies have been recovered from the debris.
More than 20 injured persons were shifted to Kandahar hospital. He told that still several bodies were buried under the debris.
Security forces cordoned the area and started relief activities.
Taliban sources while admitting the attacks said that more than 20 tribal notables and security personnel were killed in two suicide attacks conducted by Janan alias Fidai and Muhammad Ibrahim. They belonged to Kandahar.