- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 23 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 6 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 6 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 6 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
We believe on selfless service of the people, Mian Iftikhar
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Information and Public Relations and Parliamentary Leader of ANP in the Provincial Assembly, Mian Iftikhar Hussain has said that he believes on selfless service of the masses and has spent each and every penny of the public exchequer on the welfare of the common man adding that despite terrorism and natural disasters, the present government has carried out record developmental schemes in the entire province which had no example in the past 60 years.
This he said while talking to a representative delegation of his constituency PK-12 led by President PK-12 Zar Ali Khan at Peshawar on Monday. Prominent personalities of Akbarpura Malik Sheharyar Khan, Malik Maqsood Khan, Malik Rashid Khan and Mufti Mukhtar Ahmad joined ANP. The Minister on this occasion while welcome them in the party, put party caps on their heads.
Mian Iftikhar maintained that being elected representative of the area; he better knew the problems and grievances of the masses.
He added that developmental schemes of billions of rupees have been completed in his constituency including construction of schools and colleges, establishment of university at Pabbi, up gradation of local hospital and construction of roads and bridges.
The minister said that they would go to their electorates on the basis of their performance and would once again come to the helm of affairs with thumping majority. He said, if there were no inherited terrorism, there would be different situation in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa as we have been spending a big chunk of funds on the security. Despite that our performance was exemplary, he said.
The Information Minister continued that ANP was the sole representative party of Pakhtuns, which raised voice for the rights of Pakhtuns on all forums and struggled for provision of basic amenities of life to its people.
He furthered that the ANP, has now become the national political party as it besides the Senate and National Assembly, has also the representation in the assemblies of the three provinces excluding Punjab while it has a coalition government in the Khyber Pukhtunkhwa.
He was optimistic that the ANP, in the upcoming general election would sweep the elections in the province and FATA. He added that noted personalities of Hazara and Southern districts for the first time were joining ANP in huge number and hoped that the ANP would have its own government in the Khyber Pukhtunkhwa in the near future.