- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
SHC directs commissioner to inspect alleged encroachment on riverbed
Karachi: The Sindh High Court SHC on Tuesday directed the Commissioner Karachi to ensure that inspection is carried out for the purported and alleged encroachment on the bed of Thudho Nullah.
Amb Gopang and seven other petitioners, residents of Bachal Khaskheli Goth situated on right bank Naen Thudho river Malir submitted that two private respondents, Nadir Khan and Babu, are land grabbers and were encroaching the bed of river.
They claimed that these two people have been taking sand from the bed of river illegally with connivance of the station house officers of Gadap and Khokhrapar police stations.
They said that rainwater of Malir and adjoining areas and villages falls into river and thereby flows to Malir Nadi. They said that if plotting on river bed is permitted it will cause flooding in the area as it would block natural rainwater flow drain.
Headed by Chief Justice Mushir Alam, the division bench directed the commissioner to ensure that inspection is carried out for the purported and alleged encroachment and petitioner no.1 Amb Gopang may also be associated with him at the time of inspection.
The court ordered the report of inspection by submitted within two weeks.