- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 9 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 14 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 16 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 20 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 22 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 22 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 22 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 22 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
KWSB men asked to improve service delivery during Rabiul Awwal
Karachi: During a meeting to observe the preparations for Rabi ul Awwal, Managing Director Karachi Water & Sewerage Board KW&SB Misbahuddin Farid directed all the officers and employees of KW&SB to stay on high alert during the month of Rabiul Awwal.
He also directed all the emergency staff to strict ensure attendance. Furthermore, in case of any problems reported the Chief Engineer of the area would be deemed responsible.
During the meeting he directed that sewerage problems around Mosques and Imam Bargah’s must be resolved immediately so that the citizens celebrating 12th of Rabiul Awwal may not suffer. D.M.D Technical Services Ali Mohammad Palejo and all Chief Engineers and all concerned officers were present in the meeting chaired by M.D KW&SB.
M.D KW&SB ordered a red alert throughout the technical services department and emergency staff. He directed the Chief Engineers to inspect the areas personally and ensure that all sewerage problems are resolved with the cooperation of area representatives. He said that in case of any problems reported the Chief Engineer would be deemed responsible and strict action would be taken against the concerning Chief Engineer.
He directed the Chief Engineers to keep their Cell Phones open moreover, he emphasized that sewerage problems around Mosques, Imam Bargah and Walkways must be resolved especially at M.A Jinnah Road, Bolton Market, Kharadar, Light House, Liaquatabad, Landhi, Korangi, Malir, Shahfaisal, New Karachi, Orangi and surrounding areas.
He said that Chief Engineers must inspect the areas and ensure that all open manholes are covered properly and any overflow is taken care of. Directing the officers and employees to stay alert with Sewerage Cleaning Machines and other equipment he ordered the Chief Engineers to ensure swift solutions to the problems of the citizens with the help of elected representatives.