- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 8 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 16 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 20 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 21 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 21 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 21 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 22 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
AJK: Kashmiris observe ‘Resistance Day’ against unprovoked violation of LoC
Islamabad: The Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK government and Kashmiris settled all over the world observed “Resistance Day” on Monday across the state against unprovoked firing and violation of Line Of Control by Indian Army in Haji Pir, Batal and Tata Pani sector resulting in killing of Pakistani soldiers and civilians.
The rallies and protests were demonstrated in AJ&K, Indian Occupied Kashmir and the world over by Kashmiris and their political leadership.
The Prime Minister of AJ&K Chaudhry Abdul Majeed led a huge rally representing all political, social, religious parties and the refugees from Indian held Kashmir. The participants of the rally marched to the head quarter of the United Nations Observers and presented a memorandum.
The Prime Minister AJ&K Chaudhry Abdul Majeed, while addressing the protest rally said that the whole Kashmiri nation stood with Pakistan Army and all the political leadership was united on this issue.
“Pakistan has always stood with and advocated Kashmiris and continued its unrelenting support to our nation; such acts by Indian forces cannot suppress the voice of Kashmiris and can never bring fear in our hearts, we are with Pakistan Army whatever the circumstances may come”, he observed.
The memorandum stated that Indian Army has violated the International Law, UN charter, UNCIP resolutions and Ceasefire Agreement between Pakistan and India as well as it was an effort to sabotage the ongoing peace process between the two countries. “Pakistanis and Kashmiris are peace loving people particularly Pakistan army who is sacrificing for the peace and security of the region”, it read.
The Memorandum asked UN Military Observer Group in Indian and Pakistan UNNOGIP to take notice of such acts and take serious actions forming a commission under the auspices of UN to investigate recent crossing of Cease Fire Line by Indian Army.
It severely condemned such acts and demanded that UNCIP resolutions should be honoured and respected. “The committee of Nations may form a commission under the auspices of un to investigate the recent crossing of Ceasefire Line by Indian Army”, it held.
The former Prime Minister Sardar Atiq Ahmed Khan, ministers of the AJ&K government Matloob Inqalabi, Chaudhry Rashid, Mian Waheen, Majid Khan, Bazil Ali Naqvi, Javeed Ayub and the people from all walks of life and representing different political, social and religious organizations represented, condemning the violation of UN charter and International Laws, demanded to constitute a commission to probe the matter.