- SHOPBOP Launches Spring 2017 Trend Driven Campaign With Suki And Immy WaterhousePosted 11 hours ago
- SYZ Asset Management awarded “Best Group over 3 years – Overall Small Company” by Lipper Fund Awards Switzerland 2017Posted 14 hours ago
- استكشف إنترنت الأشياء الموثوقة “IoTT” مع جيمالتو في مؤتمر الجوال العالمي 2017Posted 19 hours ago
- Explore the Internet of Trusted Things (IoTT) with Gemalto at MWC 2017Posted 19 hours ago
- YPO Launches Second-Annual Innovation Week in May 2017Posted 21 hours ago
- شركتا Gemalto وMicrosoft تتحدان لتوفير اتصالات سلسة لأجهزة Windows 10Posted 3 days ago
- Gemalto and Microsoft join forces to provide seamless connectivity for Windows 10 devicesPosted 3 days ago
- ایئربورن وائرلیس نیٹ ورک نے نئے سی ای او کی تعیناتی کا اعلان کردیاPosted 7 days ago
- Airborne Wireless Network Announces Appointment of New CEOPosted 7 days ago
- Com4 توفر تجربة عملاء في غاية السلاسة لتوصيل الأجهزة الصناعية بفضل GemaltoPosted 1 week ago
MNA Mahesh Kumar inaugurates Rs70m water supply scheme
MITHI: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader and Member of National Assembly (MNA) Dr Mahesh Kumar Malani on Monday inaugurated the water supply scheme worth Rs70 million provided by Sind government in the town, which will facilitate 10,000 people of 17 residential colonies of Mithi.
Addressing the inaugural ceremony, Malani said that they carried out development works worth Rs11 billion in Tharparkar district during the five year tenure of the present PPP government.
“The people of Thar have got rid of dictatorship for the first time under the democratic regime of PPP. They have also taken a sigh of great relief,” he said.
Malani said that the PPP would again come into power after taking votes from the people in the next general elections on the basis of its performance and public services.
Faqir Sher Mohammad Balalani, Dadan Hingorjo, ex-MPA Giyan Chand also spoke on the occasion.