- The International Cheer Union Receives Provisional Recognition by International Olympic CommitteePosted 1 day ago
- Gemalto to acquire 3M’s Identity Management BusinessPosted 2 days ago
- Lilly Announces Detailed Results of Solanezumab Phase 3 EXPEDITION3 Study at the Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD) 2016 MeetingPosted 2 days ago
- چین 2016ء ایشیائی بین الاقوامی ڈاک ٹکٹ نمائش ناننگ میں مکملPosted 4 days ago
- China 2016 Asian International Stamp Exhibition Closed in NanningPosted 4 days ago
- Gemalto’s Device Management boosts LTE adoption and usagePosted 5 days ago
- زمر بایومیٹ مسلسل چھٹے سال ٹاپ ایمپلائر انسٹیٹیوٹ کی جانب سے چین میں “2017ء سرفہرست ادارہ” نامزدPosted 5 days ago
- Zimmer Biomet Named “2017 Top Employer” in China by Top Employer Institute for Sixth Consecutive YearPosted 5 days ago
- مرک ایکٹیکور بایوٹیک ایس اے ایس کو پرووینٹیج (ر) اول تا آخر خدمات فراہم کرے گاPosted 6 days ago
- Merck to Provide Provantage® End-to-End Services to Acticor Biotech SASPosted 6 days ago
MNA Mahesh Kumar inaugurates Rs70m water supply scheme
MITHI: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader and Member of National Assembly (MNA) Dr Mahesh Kumar Malani on Monday inaugurated the water supply scheme worth Rs70 million provided by Sind government in the town, which will facilitate 10,000 people of 17 residential colonies of Mithi.
Addressing the inaugural ceremony, Malani said that they carried out development works worth Rs11 billion in Tharparkar district during the five year tenure of the present PPP government.
“The people of Thar have got rid of dictatorship for the first time under the democratic regime of PPP. They have also taken a sigh of great relief,” he said.
Malani said that the PPP would again come into power after taking votes from the people in the next general elections on the basis of its performance and public services.
Faqir Sher Mohammad Balalani, Dadan Hingorjo, ex-MPA Giyan Chand also spoke on the occasion.